Wednesday, April 6, 2011

About Me ABCs

I got this cute list from Jennifer over at http://rtheyallyours.blogspot.com/ I thought these looked like fun questions to answer. Here it goes!

Age: 27

Bed Size: Queen and on nights when Ella comes in our bed, I really wish it was a king!

Chore You Hate: Laundry. I'll do almost any other cleaning to avoid doing laundry. Every time I get it all done I say I'm going to do a load per day. That lasts about two days. Enough said on the topic!

Dogs: Love my dogs. Layla, a Boxer, and Mighty, a boston Terrier. I don't think I would want to live without pets. Since having children, some days the dogs seem like the straw that is going to break this camels back, but really I do love them!

Essential Start of Your Day: Coffee and reading in bed for a few minutes. Telling my girls I love them and asking if they slept well.

Favorite Color: Purple and Brown.

Gold or Silver: Silver but I have warmed up to gold a little more recently.

Height: 5'2"

Instruments You Play: Sadly, none. I'm not very musical.

Job Title: Housewife and Mother and I'm pretty sure every mom know all the jobs that come along with those titles.

Kids: 2 girls. Ages 4 (almost 5) and 3

Live: Beautiful Northern California

Mom's Name: Lilly. She one of the most fun people I know and one of my best friends.

Nicknames: None really. My husband calls me honey or baby. My dad used to call me Erin Pie.

Overnight Hospital Stays: Two nights after having Payton. One night after Ella.

Pet Peeve: Parents who don't want their kids to get dirty. That's what being a kid is all about in my opinion.

Quote From a Movie: I seriously have not seen very many movies in the last 5 years and I am not a person that remembers movie lines. Sorry, I've got nothing!

Right- or Left-Handed: Right

Siblings: 2 younger sisters

Time You Wake Up: I prefer not to wake up before 8:00 am. That will change next year when Payton has to be at school by 8:15 every morning. Ugh!

Underwear: Victoria's Secret.

Veggie You Dislike: Peas, but I don't dislike them as much as I used to, meaning I won't pick them out of something. I don't like zucchini that is mushy. It's not my favorite, but I'll eat it if it's pretty crisp.

What Makes You Run Late: Endless trips back into the house for this or that after I've already gotten the girls in the car. 

X-Rays You Have Had: Dental, Ultra Sounds, My wrist when I broke it in 6th grade and my ankle when I broke that when I was 18.

Yummy Food You Make: Tacos. Cranberry Chocolate Chip Cookies. My hubby cooks steak and chicken perfectly on the bbq.

Zoo Animal You Like Best: Giraffes

No comments:

Post a Comment