Friday, February 11, 2011

5 Question Friday

I'm linking up for for the first time to participate in 5 Question Friday hosted by Mama M over at My Little Life http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/. Here it goes!
1. Would you rather be on ABC's Extreme Home MakeOver or TLC's What not to Wear?
I would most definitely rather be on Extreme Home MakeOver. I'm fine with my clothes. I think I dress pretty well in general. As a stay at home mom, I do sometimes wear sweats all day. If I'm going out I think I clean up pretty well and have stylish outfit options. What I really need to work on is fixing my hair on a daily basis. I really do the ponytail too often!

Anyway, back to why I'd rather have my house made over. Seriously, the houses they do are amazing!! I can always sprouse up my wardrobe on my own, but I could never make my house that cool all by myself.

2. Do you have any tattoos?
No tattoos here. I could never think of something that I would want on my body forever. I'm just not that creative. Now even  if I did think of some really amazing tattoo I don't think I would get it. I feel like the time for tattoos is kind of past.

3. Do you tell your kids about things you did growing up?
Not that much yet. I feel like I will as they get older. As they experience things in life I will tell them about similar things that I went through. I hope I always have a close relationship with my girls and I think an important part of that will be sharing about my life before I was their mom.

4. If the traffic signal turns yellow, do you stop or speed up?
Usually speed up. I really would not want to sit through the red light if I was that close!

5. What's your preference: chocolate or chips?
For snacking I prefer salty over sweet, but I'm not that big on chips. I do love some good dark chocolate.



No comments:

Post a Comment