Sunday, September 11, 2011

Ella's 4th Birthday Party

I can't believe my baby girl turned 4 this summer. She requested a panda themed party and at the last minute we ended up making it a pool party. She had a panda pinata, birthday banner and cupcakes. I am so sad that I do not seem to have a single picture of the panda cupcakes. They were actually quite easy to decorate, but they came out super cute if I may say so.

We had a nice, small (by our usual standards) party. Ella wanted only girls at her party, which works out well because her cousins are all girls. We also invites a few close friends from our neighborhood and one family from preschool.


Here is the birthday girl warming up in the sun.


Cousin Chloe is such a cute water baby. She is getting so big. We give her all our hand me down clothes, but she is catching up to Ella's size quickly.


Abby, Ella, Taryn, Payton, and Madisen hanging by the pool.



Our neighbor, Sofia, taking a crack at the pinata. Our bat was not the best and that panda was pretty sturdy so all the kids got a good turn.


Look at that swing from Taryn. She plays softball and had no problem getting the job done.


Ella received lots of wonderful gifts. The girls are loving Sand Art and Perler Beads now. She also got a huge makeup set from Grammy and Papa. Ella has been in love with makeup since her dance recital when she got to wear it for the first time. Gymboree just happened to have a panda themed line out just in time for our panda lover's birthday. Of course Nana came through with tons of cute outfits.  

All in all it was a wonderful summer party and I think the birthday girl had a great time. Now if I could just pause her right here because I can't handle her turning 5.



No comments:

Post a Comment