Monday, March 21, 2011

Spring is Here

Happy first day of Spring! It has been a very rainy week and I am so happy the sun is back today. I'm also looking forward to more spring weather to come. We are having Payton's birthday party in a couple of weeks. We are hoping for a backyard party so we need some sunny weather to dry out our water logged lawn.

My Aunt, who is known as Grandma Peggy to the girls, gave them some cute little Easter Eggs shaped pots with seeds. They really enjoyed waiting for the little Sunflower and Zinnia plants to sprout. The plants are about 3 inches tall now, so it's time to transfer them to bigger pots. Thanks Grandma Peggy for the fun spring project!


1 comment:

  1. Those are precious babies! Don't you just love being a "girl mom"? Thanks for joining me on the Jillian Michael's journey. UGH! I don't know what I'm getting myself into!

    ReplyDelete